- “Nihon-Toruko Kankeishi wo Meguru Hitobito” (Figures of the History of Turkish-Japanese Relations), Tōkai Shigaku , (No.49, March 2015)
- “Kamikaze, Haçiman ve Song Bakırı: Kubilay’ın Japonya’yı İstila Girişimlerini Yeniden Düşünmek”, Türkiye’de Japonya’da Çalışmaları –II, Selçuk Esenbel & Erdal Kucukyalcin (ed.), (Boğaziçi Üniversitesi Yayınevi, 2015)
- Ōtani Kōzui and His Vision of Asia: From Villa Nirakusō to ‘The Rise of Asia’ Project”, in Esenbel, Selcuk (ed.), Japan on the Silk Road: Encounters and Perspectives of Politics and Culture in Eurasia , (Brill, [expected] 2015)
- “Nō wa kuni no moto nari – Nirakusō, Nanyō, Toruko no Ōtani Kōzui to Nōgyō” (Agriculture is the basis of the country – Ōtani Kōzui and agriculture in Nirakuso, Southeast Asia and Turkey), Shubi Vol.13 (Autumn 2014), pp. 84-84.
- “Ōtani Kōzui to Toruko Kyōwakoku ni taisuru Hatsu no Chokusetsu Tōshi: Gazi Nōen oyobi Bursa Bōseki Kōjō” (Otani Kozui and the First Foreign Direct Investment in Turkish Republic: Gazi Farm and the Bursa Silk Weaving Factory), Nihon to Truko no Tsunagari to Nichido Kōryū no Korekara – Orsam Tutanakları (No.37, Nov.2014)
- “Silent Reminders of a Bygone Era: Expeditions into Inner Asia and the Chinese-Uighur Manuscripts from Turfan in Istanbul”, (In Turkish), in Türkiye’de Çin’i Düşünmek (Chinese Studies Workshop Proceedings Book), Selcuk Esenbel, Isenbike Togan, Altay Atli (ed.s), (Bogazici University Press, 2013)
- “The Role of Count Otani Kozui in Establishing Turkish-Japanese Economic Relations” (In Turkish), Türkiye’de Japonya Çalışmaları Konferansı I (Japanese Studies Conference Proceedings Book I), Selçuk Esenbel & Erdal Kucukyalcin (ed.s), (Bogazici University Press, 2012)
- “Count Otani Kozui, the author of an inscription at the Kushimoto Ertugrul Monument and his role in early Turkish-Japanese relations” (In Turkish), Proceedings of International Symposium of Ertugrul Frigate, (The Navy Museum, 2010).
- “Otani Kozui and the New Turkish Republic: The Role of a Visionary in the Establishment of Turkish-Japanese Relations during the Republican Era” (In Turkish and English), The Crescent and the Sun: Three Japanese in Istanbul, Exhibition Catalogue, (Istanbul Research Institute, 2010)
- “Chikatoshi to Sekkutsu: Toruko-Iran-Torukumenistan” (Underground Cities and Cave Temples: Turkey, Iran, Turkmenistan), Proceedings of the Symposium on Research on Buddhist Relics in Afganistan, (Kyoto: Ryukoku University, 2010).
- “Otani Kozui to Toruko: Kenkoku no chichi Kemal Pasha to Pātonā toshite no Otani Kozui” (Otani Kozui and Turkey: Otani Kozui as the Partner of Kemal Pasha, the Founding Father of the Republic of Turkey), in Otani Kozui to Ajia; Shibata Mikio (ed.), (Tokyo: Bensey, 2010).
- “Janissaries: The Military Organization of the Sultan’s Elite Guards” (In Greek), Historika –Special Edition on Ottoman History, (Athens: Elefterotypia, May 2005).